The Trade Centre UK are now recruiting Smart Repair Technicians for the fastest growing brand in the automotive sector. The UK’s most successful used car supermarket is looking for. highly trained, thorough, focused Vehicle Paint Technicians to work in a dynamic team environment.
Established in 1999 and with over 700 employees across the Trade Centre Wales and Trade Centre UK showrooms, we pride ourselves on offering our employees a highly competitive package. With exciting career progression, multiple industry training opportunities, and outstanding benefits, we are looking to recruit top quality, hardworking team members.
Join us for a career you will love, at a company with plenty to offer in return.
- Basing, Preparation and masking experience an advantage
- Will be required to carry out small repairs without assistance
- Rewarding role with a chance to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to Learn other aspects of vehicle repair/detailing.
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience necessary
- Be able to identify different colour variants and match colours without assistance
- Experience using modern water-based paints
Why choose Trade Centre Group?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. To give back to our employees and create a culture we are proud of, we offer plenty of perks and company activities.
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Discounted shopping portal
- Team building activities
- Charity fundraising events
- Free on-site parking
- Rest break rooms
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Smart Repair Technician, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!