The Trade Centre UK are now recruiting Vehicle Mechanics for the fastest growing brand in the automotive sector.
The region’s most successful used car supermarket chain, with thousands of cars on display is looking for highly trained, thorough, focused Vehicle Mechanics to work in a dynamic team environment.
Established in 1999 and with over 700 employees across the privately owned Trade Centre Wales and Trade Centre UK businesses, we pride ourselves on offering our employees a highly competitive package. With exciting career progression and outstanding benefits, we are looking to recruit top quality, hardworking team members.
Extending our reach in the West Midlands with our third store, making the Trade Centre UK the most convenient car buying destination for the region’s car shoppers. Whilst hundreds in the Birmingham South area jump on the M6 to buy the UK’s cheapest cars from our Wednesbury & Coventry outlets, they now have their very own Trade Centre UK car supermarket right on their doorstep.
The Trade Centre UK approve over 1000 customers for car finance every week, buying a new car is as simple as select, deposit £99 and drive away within one hour – with over 800 cars, such as 2018 models from as little as £20 per week with only £99 deposit.
The Trade Centre UK team will be recruited from the local area, supporting the community which we look forward to serving.
Join us for a career you will love, at a company with plenty to offer in return.
- On site vehicle technician responsible for final QC of sold vehicles before they are driven away
- Comprehensive knowledge of many different models of vehicles
- 5 years – time served mechanical experience as a minimum requirement
- Sound knowledge and previous experience with electrical faults
- Responsible role supervising the ‘SOLD’ flow of vehicles
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Level 3 preferred, will consider Level 2 with experience
Why choose Trade Centre Group?
Across our showrooms, we have a wide range of dynamic teams who each bring their own strengths and personalities to the table, helping us to drive our business forward. To give back to our employees and create a culture we are proud of, we offer plenty of perks and company activities.
- Discounted car buying scheme
- Financial wellbeing support and resources
- Mental health support and resources
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests and discounted glasses
- Discounted shopping portal
- Team building activities
- Charity fundraising events
- Free on-site parking
- Rest break rooms
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Vehicle Mechanic, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!